1.26.2011

Big Numbers: Day 25

I'm...tired. I'm bored. I'm artistically congested. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I don't feel like thinking about it. I know what I could have done, but it didn't feel like the right thing to do, so I didn't do that. I did something else. I took out some paint and then I put it on the canvas. I tried NOT to think too hard. I bet ya'll don't even know how challenging it is to stop thinking. I'm sure ya'll know someone who grasps this concept easily, but it doesn't happen a lot here. I just kept doing that until I felt like I was done. It was UGLY...so I was about to paint the whole thing blakk, stay up another hour and make something worthy. Then this happened. I took a picture. Here it is.


"Built" 50/1000 and 25/365 

Now, off to bed I go! Final count for the day 1. 50 down. 950 pieces and 340 days to go.

No comments: