1.09.2011

Big Numbers: Day 8 and 9

Heeeeey! 

I skipped a day. You know why? I did NOTHING! I seriously considered it...thought about it and still did NOTHING! Shame on me. I stayed home so I could get work done. But, then they gave me free movies all weekend. I ended up down on the couch curled up with my mom watching comedies that weren't funny. Fun!

Today, I had a plan to make up for it. I don't know how I got away from it, but I did. I think it was my failure to turn the music on....and the free movies. I did however go pikk up the items to take care of my orders this week. Yay! Here are my 2 36$5 pieces. I did them both today.

"Somewhere, It's Spring" 8/1000 and 20/1000


"Outside...It's snowing."

I think I may do flowers all week. We'll see what happens. Seriously though, I'm painting cherry blossoms and it's snowing. RIGHT NOW.

I really had something I wanted to share. I forgot though. I hope it comes bakk. I hope you all had a great weekend. I'd also like to wish a happy Founders Day to my frat brothers, the men of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Final count 3 for the day. 979 pieces and 356 days to go! 6 pieces behind schedule. EEK!

2 comments:

Robert said...

I need one of these for my living room.

SYM1 said...

These are so small. If you're shopping for your living room...you must get like 8 or a BIG one.