2.06.2012

SYM STORE CLOSING (Indefinitely)

As I mentioned in a previous post, my mother has been diagnosed with cancer. Despite aggressive treatment it appears the cancer is spreading and I have decided to make more time to spend with her. In order to save myself some of the hassle and headaches, I will be CLOSING THE STORE on Friday February 10th. Although it is my intention to open the store again, I cannot give you a definitive date as to when that will take place. In that respect, I have also decided to have my BIRTHDAY SALE early. if there's anything that you would like from the store, please purchase it now as I do not know when I will be accepting orders again.

50% off EVERYTHING using code "HAPBDAYSYM" @http://sym1didit.bigcartel.com/ Also, I have "Egypt" "Naomi's Garden" "Leilani" and "Scrambled Legs" available, but not at the sale price. If you're interested in any of these, please contact me directly and we'll work that out. Prices good until Friday Feb. 10th.



Also, since I may not be painting much...or at all, that means there won't be many blog posts either. Feel free to chekk out some previous posts while I take care of my situation at home. There are plenty to choose  from. Then, when that gets old, prepare yourself. I'll be bakk with something extraordinary. At least that's the plan. 




Thanks in advance for your support and prayers. 


SYM

5 comments:

Chantelle said...

SYM if u need anything let ya Soror know. Edible arrangements, chocolate? you name it. You and your family are in my prayers.

NikkiH said...

Prayers going up for your mom and family!

Natural Lioness said...

I will be praying for you and your mother during this time, Soror! Time is the best gift anyone can give.

Brittne Roxanne said...

Prying for you and your family Soror. let me know if you need anything.

TBrown11 said...

SYM, I am sorry to hear about your mother. I am praying for her health and your strength. Stay strong!! Take care!