9.19.2011

It's Busy In My Mind

OMG!!! It was CRAZY! I finished one of the paintings I was working on. Planned on blogging then tapping out. The blog part worked. The tapping out.....not so much. I ended up making bracelets...to relax. Didn't work. My mind suddenly went beyond and stayed there until a very inappropriate hour. I had so many ideas about stuff and other stuff and even more stuff that I couldn't get sleepy. I LOVE new ideas, but staying up late doesn't stop the day from coming. I just wanted to go to bed. I was opening my craft storage. Trying to see what I had and what I could try to make with that. Just going and going and going....

I want to make a sculpture for my bedroom. WTH?! Really SYM?! A sculpture? See, this is why I should be asleep. I should make some accessories for my bedroom. One project at a time. No rush. Decoupage. Tine mentioned mixed media...I should do that too. Where? Paper mache. How? What? Girl...you buggin. What should I add to the Christmas tree this year? Orange still sounds nice. I should get started. I should frame some of this artwork...well this fancy paper I bought. Wait, did I buy it? Or is it a different color? I should go look. Where did I put it? What am I getting "everybody" for Christmas? I should get started so I don't have to run around like a mad woman in November. Am I going to buy stuff. I want to buy stuff. I'll make some stuff and buy some other stuff. I STILL want to paint these boots. I have an idea. I'm sure I've been thinking about this since 09. COMMIT! (I have yet to fail in changing my mind about that project. We'll see what happens there.) I am STILL committed to these paint colors/designs for my rooms. So I guess I really DO want that. I suppose I should get started. I won't stop thinking about it til it's done. I need that thinking room. I don't have time to paint. Do I? Google. Ooh this is cute! Where am I going? Eh, I'll find somewhere to go. Hair clips. I'm going to make those. I need the clips. I have the beads. I have like...a billion rolls of ribbon. Gotta find a project for that. And...I have some bangles I want to SYM-ify. Oh, and I also had some ideas for paintings. Except I'm not painting canvas today. I don't wanna. Gonna get around to that when I get done having my moment. I'm almost out of canvas. That excites me. I'm painting my ass off. *Kanye voice* I still have to do those 5x7s. What should I do with all these shirts piled up behind my bed. I want my space bakk! (Did I tell ya'll I'm considering not doing them anymore? I didn't? Well, I just did. We'll see. I'm just thinking about it now. Thought I was bored. But now, today since I don't want to do canvas, I want to do shirts. So...yeah. That was an interesting revelation.) I should do a special. Just for the holidays. I'll continue to consider it. I never did my own artwork. I need to do that. I want new business cards. I gave out three of those today. That's good. I want new ones....

Anywho, I went on like this til about 4am. And by then I was hungry again. I'm like...can I just go to bed? It's too late to cook. I need to cook tomorrow. I want some cake. I need to do laundry. What color am I going to polish my nails? I bet I can do something crafty with this nail polish.....

Yep. All night. I should not have used any periods. It was seriously like a long run on sentence....a few hours worth. *sigh* It's still not over. However, since it's a decent hour, I'm going to rokk with it. I've put all the things I was working on over to the side and I'm dedicating today to trying something new and getting some of this clutter out of my mind. If not, I won't be able to stop thinking about it. I'll never get any peace. I'm going to do some research on some of the projects I can't do today. And I'm going to work on a...or some...shirts. I can't say I've recently had any desire to do it, but I do today! Yeah boi!  Oh well, it should be a fun day. Maybe I'll have something new and exciting to share in the near future. If I can find some hair clips at the crib, I'm making those hair clips TODAY! << did not find hair clips. *sad face* I'm going to try it w/ hair pins. HA!

No comments: