9.27.2011

Touched by Art

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been working on a special piece with a breast cancer theme for the past few weeks. Once completed, it'll be auctioned off here:

If you're in the ATL and would like to see it first...or have a chance to buy it, then meet me here. I haven't finished yet, but so far so good. I won't be posting the finished product until after the show, so the only chance to purchase it will be at the Touched by Art Fundraiser. I will also be painting live. #nervous The proceeds will be going to Sister's By Choice, Inc. They're saving for a (pink) mobile health unit (RV), where women can get screenings and such. I think that's so cute. Anyway, ya'll come out and support. Save a boob or somethin'.

The details for those that won't clikk the flyer:

October 19, 2011 from 7-11p
The 5 Seasons Restaurant
1000 Marietta Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30381

Admission is $10
You can purchase tikkets here >> http://touchedbyart.eventbrite.com/ <<
follow @1touchmovement


There will be various pieces of art up for auction and vendors will be present, so bring a little extra if you might want to buy something. That's all for now!

No comments: