3.31.2011

Big Numbers: Day 89

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary." -Picasso 

I saw that on a hotel website today. It said dAiry, but I know what they meant. I suppose that may be why I have stopped writing in mine, since I've been painting so much. It's all the same to me. Admittedly, I'm pretty bored right now. It's not showing in my work, because it's making me not want to work. Oh what fun... *heavy on the sarcasm.* I'm sukking my teeth and doing it anyway. Hopefully, I'll be in a better place soon. I'll tell you more about it later. It's not a good time. 

If you haven't noticed, I don't really post the shirts here. That's what I finished today. So, no photo. Matter of fact I won't post another photo until I finish something that's not a shirt. I put myself on a slight punishment until I can get these shirts off. Once I do that, this blog will be full of SYM1 fun again. 

Now, in *confetti throwing* news, I tossed two bottles of paint today. That's all I have. Final count today is 1.  129 pieces down and 276 days to go! 


No comments: