3.24.2011

Big Numbers: Day 83, Frustration and Disgust

So peep, I started all those pieces yesterday. YAY! I wake up prepared to work on some of the pieces I started. The one in particular I had planned on working on....there's a gaping hole. BUMMER! Worse still? I already started painting it. Can't take it bakk. Good news, it's my size. I'll make it work, which is great, because I'm still not shopping. I went and bought another shirt. Fine. Now, do you remember those three bottles...nevermind...something great just happened. I'm going to take this time to laugh at myself. Hehehe! I'm going to not be mad and keep doing what I was doing like beginning to redo this particular piece. HA!

So, what else is going on? I'm working on a shirt with rhinestones. Needless to say, I won't ever be doing this again. Far from fun. Terribly tedious. And from now on, if asked, I will say nope. Not happening.

That's it. That's all I got. I didn't finish anything. I didn't start anything. I have NOTHING to do tomorrow, but sit here and paint. I've even cooked in advance. I am great!

No comments: