3.28.2011

Big Numbers: Day 87

Lesson: Be prepared.

When I began this 36$5, I went to the store and bought all the 5x7 canvas panels they had. . There were 10 pakks. That's enough for a month. Since then, I haven't been able to get more than 3 pakks at a time. And I think, when you restokk, all of the pakks are gone, but still, you only order three pakks a week. Like I'm not hoarding 5x7s. That's SYM1 abuse. I've got needs! Well, I've run out. So, no 5x7 post today. I'd love to tell them to just order a case, but then I'd have to pay full price. Not happening. lol. I wonder if I can buy some....hmmm...I shall google.

Anywho, today was uneventful. Started things, worked on things that were started. Finished nada. But the night is young! Count same as yesterday, but 1 day less. HA!

No comments: