6.21.2011

Big Numbers: Day 167

So, I have these dreams. They are usually very vivid to say the least. Unlike most people, or at least people I know, I can remember them. Which leads me to wonder how much I don't remember. Anyway, that's far too much thought. I'm good at that. Some of the dreams are so wild, with the creatures you see in movies. The kind of creatures that make you think what were they smokin' when they came up with that. At least that's always what I thought. I've always wished I could think that far outside the box.  Well apparently I smoke some of the same stuff, because I CAN think that far outside the box. I'm just still finding a way to illustrate it. Give me some time.

The other night I had a dream about a man with...Skittles or something like them growing out of his head. At the time, I remembered some of what came before. I don't anymore. But I decided to give it a go. Of course, this isn't exactly how I saw it in my head, but that's so common now, I don't even second guess it. Here's what I came up with.
196/1000 "High King" 



Mommy always asked when I would paint a man. Well...here he is. Final count at this point, 196/804/198. << Less than 200 days left! EEK!

No comments: