6.16.2011

Battle Comcast

**Please add your own expletives, nekk and eye rolls, dramatic pauses, sighs and WTF faces to this post in order to grasp my full annoyance at my current predicament**

I can't for the life of me understand why Comcast is hating me so much right now. I paid my bill. I want internet that works. FAST. All day. Every day. Even when I'm sleeping. I'm answering emails and sending invoices and then...all out the blue “Something is wrong...” That is so annoying. This is like the 3rd time this week. I'm going to call. AGAIN. This has got to stop. Interrupting MY productivity. It's the worst when you're actually TRYING to work and your internet won't let you be great. I'm fighting bakk. If I can get an entire day to behave, I can get Comcast to get my net life together. -End Rant

Round I: Comcast. Once you're reading this, it won't matter, but I've typed this up and I can't post it, because “Something is wrong...” Hahahaha.

Round II: AT&T. I guess their on Comcast's side. I called. I was on hold for a like 6 minutes. Finally get someone on the phone. “Call Failed.”  

Yeah...so I gave up fighting. Decided to wait it out. Not sure if it's completely fixed yet. I'm just taking advantage of the current window. I painted instead. FUN! I can't wait to show ya'll. But that's still based off the in my head. I hope it comes out right. 

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am sorry for the troubles you are experiencing with your Comcast service. Did we send out a technician to look into this problem? Is this a business account?

I'd you'd like; I can reach out to my local colleagues to make sure that this is resolved for you ASAP. You can contact me; provide your account info as well as your best contact number at the email provided below.

Thanks for providing the opportunity to help. I will look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com