11.30.2011

*exhale*

Y'all, I'm tired. This holiday has really worn me all the way out. The last of my family left today and I finally have an opportunity to relax. Not really. I have so much to do.

There are only 25 days til Christmas and my Christmas tree is standing butt booty naked in the living room. We usually decorate the day after Thanksgiving, but I just didn't have the energy to do anything more than stand it up. I did take all the decorations out today, so my butt naked tree is now accompanied by a terribly messy dining area.

My aunt helped a lot while she was here. She cut out a gillion circles for the rest of the fluffy puffy ornaments. (Mommy and) I am still working on finishing them up. They are coming along nicely. I still need to show y'all some pictures. So far...we have....five different fabrics/colors. Fancy. The living room is covered in tiny pinned circles, finished ornaments, ribbon, and remnants. A mess.

I have lots of other stuff to make. For the new store...and to give, tis the season and such. I'm excited, though I'm feeling very anxious because I'm thinking, "excuse me SYM, but how are WE going to do all this stuff?" Then SYM says, "wonderful question. I have no idea." Well damn. In any event, I've started all that stuff in the studio. Paint and beads and ribbon and everything else everywhere. It's a mess too.

I'm sure that's adding to the anxious feelings. Can't really think straight with EVERYTHING you need to do staring at you all day. I haven't really had a chance to do anything about it either. I need to handle that. Soon. Or the next blog will be entitled *SCREAM* and the text will only say "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" But longer. About a page worth. Y'all know I would do it. So, it's wind down time. I'm about to create a to do list *shivers in fear* then get ready for bed. I'm sure a good night of sleep will help.

No comments: