11.26.2011

Busy SYM

I'm not sure what day it is, but I am sure that I've been busy all the days prior to it. It's the holiday season and I've been cooking (a little) and eating (a lot) and shuttling my family from here to there and even found a (little) time to create. I'm pooped y'all.

I miss my paints. I've probably painted a total of 1 hr in the last 7-10 days. I'm going THROUGH it. I did make a gazillion ornaments with the help of my Aunt. We've done about 20 so far and it took what felt like forever! I will post pics sooner...or later. I did my Blakk Friday thug thizzle and I'll have some new bracelets (for me and for you) in the weeks to come. I also bought some bigger canvases. YAY! That's it though. Ballin' on a budget.

I just wanted to remind you all that, as promised, I will be doing my Cyber Monday Sale. I'm getting that together for you right now. This site stuff is so tedious. Now I know why I've been putting it off for so long, but hopefully this will be the kikkstart to getting it ALL on the site from now on. I'm sure it would be easier for us all. Anyway, the sale is going to be a percentage off your entire purchase...no exclusions...well, except customs. So, the plan is to get the entire thing up and running by tomorrow night so you guys can have at it for  Monday. I'm excited.

No comments: