2.01.2011

Big Numbers: Day 31

Today was less than exciting. Nothing really to speak of. I finished one of the paintings I started two days ago. Knokked out my 5x7 with little to no resistance. I want to work on some of the others, but 2 am approaches. I should go to bed. Dinner was great. I have a cupcake. That was the extent of my joy for the day.

Here's the first piece I completed. I love. It was fun. No stress. No pressure. Looks like me (not physically...didn't I explain this before?). It's cute and yellow. I was feeling yellow. Not sunshine yellow, but ummm...Easter basket yellow? I don't know, but this worked. Two things about me, I love a long SEXY nekk and jakkets. That's in real life. It translated into this piece. Nice.

"Splash and Class" 58/1000

What am I going to paint today? First thing that comes to mind. FREAK! That was easy. I love orange and blue...and orange and teal together. I have an album to prove it. Oh happy day. I love it when they don't fight with me. This started and ended well.

31/365 and 59/1000

I now have the first month behind me. That went entirely TOO fast. It's been real January. February...it's me and you now. 59 down. 941 pieces and 334 days to go!

No comments: