10.12.2011

Big Numbers: Day 285

Only 80 days left in the year....interesting. Needless to say, I won't be making it to 1,000. However, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I have a lot going on over here. I'm proud of what I was able to do. I am still hoping to get to 365 though. We'll see. The next few months are looking like they will be terribly busy. I'm grateful. The last few have been depressingly slow. Hoping to have all types of joy to report. Until then...just regular joy. :o) 

I finished this a couple days ago. I started it a couple weeks ago. I have no idea why I wanted to do a flamingo, but once I started, all I could think about was Miami. I don't miss Miami much, but I do miss the weather...and I miss the beaches. I'm sure part of that is my Piscean nature. I LOVE the beach. It is beautiful and peaceful and my most absolutest favoritest (yes, it's that serious) place to pray. They can keep the hurricanes and stuff. I'm doing fine without 'em. 

260/1000 "I'd rather be in Miami" 


There was a time in Miami when (damn near) EVERYbody had those pink plastic flamingos in their yards. They were so takky, but what can you expect when the people paint their houses purple and teal? LOL. I secretly love it, even while thinking it's takky. So, bakk to the point, the flamingo reminds me of home. The Florida lottery tikket in particular. BALLIN! I made the bakkground look like waves. I need some beach in my life. *sigh*