4.25.2011

Big Numbers: Day 113

This is short. Who needs all that extra...extra?

Two of my long time clients ordered a set of shirts to wear this weekend in the Revlon Breast Cancer Walk/Run in honor of their cousin, a breast cancer survivor. Here's what I did for them:





I know I don't post apparel here often, but I did want to say....I'm working, I really am. Plus, these are my first ribbon shirts. Yay! I'm really surprised and happy about how quikkly these shirts came together. I am proud of how far I have come. There was a time when this may have taken a long time. I'm much more confident than I used to be. It allows me to skip steps! I'm better than I used to be, so it keeps me from messing up when I skip steps. That's a bi-win.

I decided I would do well by writing my SYM1,000 progress, in a similar manner as the one I use for my orders. Right now, my orders are at 4/6/ASAP. That would translate to orders/pieces/time left. For SYM1,000 it will be 153/947/252. Which would translate to pieces completed/pieces to go/days left. I think that would be much less confusing. Let's see how that works.

3 comments:

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

These are cuuuuute!

Unknown said...

These are really nice, you did an excellent job for such a wonderful cause!

SYM1 said...

Thanks Ladies!