4.18.2011

Big Numbers: Blast from the past

Bakk in February, I spent about 2-3 days working on a scrapbook for my chapter to display at the Georgia State Conference. I did it college style and slept very little and took stupid naps...like 20 mins each. But I got it done and sent it on it's way...and FORGOT to take pics for you guys. However, we had a meeting yesterday and the scrapbook showed up too. I snapped a couple shots with my cellphone. Nope they aren't awesome, but it was important that I share with you because I worked so hard in such a short period of time. It was worth it though. It won first place! YAY!!!

80,81,82/1000 The Cover


Page 1, History

One of the pages showing our Health Initiatives
I think it ended up having about 25 pages total. That's a big deal. I have never done a scrapbook before. I've tried a few pages before, but came to the early conclusion that I hate working with paper. It came out rather nicely this time though. Yay me! 

Now, as my mild case of the itis comes to a close, I'll end this post and get bakk to painting. I should hope to have something else to blog about later tonight. Hopefully my life will maintain this current sense of normalcy and I can get bakk to daily posting. One can only hope! 

No comments: