12.18.2011

On the 6th day of Christmas

This was originally supposed to be for a boutique. It was pink. I never heard bakk from the chikk that was interested (which is why I take my payments first), so I did what I wanted to do...right in the middle of working. I think I painted this during, or just after the latest season of "The Game" on BET. I never really cared for Janay, but I thought the chikk in the photo looked like her. The text is suitable for what was going on between her and Derwin at the time. So, that's the name I went with. *shrugs* I was going to sell it. Decided I liked it. Kept it. Not changing my mind.

Behold:
42/1000
"Janay (Derwin's Baby Momma)
This is mine, but if you want to take a look at any of my other items, chekk out my SYM-store. Use code “12DAYS” to get 12% off EVERYTHING until 11:59pm on Christmas Eve.