12.27.2011

Big Numbers: Christmas II

I hadn't mentioned squat to my friends about sending them gifts, but I couldn't NOT do it. I've had a rough year and without them there would have been a window much higher up than the kitchen that would have had my sweet and (not so) petite body plastered to it's edge. I'm sure. I kept it simple though. With only 9 days til Christmas and a LOAD of things left to do I didn't want to stress myself out. I knew they wouldn't like that. 

I think I mentioned this before, but I LOVE bangles/bracelets. I'm not sure when this happened, but I'd rather do bracelets and earrings than earrings and a nekklace. So, I decided to share a little of me with them. Artina sent me a very large box full of inspiration and I used it to make all these bangles for my earth angels. I have a lot left, so you'll be able to order yours too, if you like. Here are the ones I made my friends.

294/1000

294/1000


295/1000

295/1000

296/1000

296/1000
I didn't get to make mine yet. I ran out of bracelets. I'll have to do that part later. After the new year. And I'll make some extra for ya'll to buy too. Yay! Fancy ish.

1 comment:

ARTina said...

FANTASTIC! So glad the fabric is serving you well!