12.23.2011

On the 11th day of Christmas...

Y'all just nasty. (Yep, I started my post like that.) Everybody was suggesting this was some kind of freaky scene. Gutter brains. This was actually my first time trying to paint a feeling. It may not be as effective online, but when people see it in person, they always say "why is she crying?" or "why is her mouth taped up?" Some have even said "is she crying because she can't talk?" That one always makes me laugh, but I suppose it's a lot of the truth. It's just hilarious to me, because I always hear that in the literal sense. I can't say this one helped me deal, but it reminds me of the feeling. I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet, but it's an important part of what my life was like when I painted it, so it means something to me.

68/1000 
"I Won't Complain"

This is mine too, but chekk out my SYM-store for other works of greatness. Use code “12DAYS” to get 12% off EVERYTHING until 11:59pm on Christmas Eve.

No comments: