12.31.2010

SYM1,000

I like this thing where I can stikk all kinds of numbers and phrases to my name. This one (1) is very useful.

Yesterday, I announced my 36$5 project, but guess what else I'm doing? I'm going to commit to completing 1,000 pieces in 2011. That's about double what I normally do. It's possible. I got this! Plus, I've got a third of them covered with the 365. Now, I'm not sure how this is going to work, but in my head, I think it'll be easier to count each piece than to give myself a daily quota. I tried that already.......didn't work. lol. So, that's 20 a week. When I type it like that it almost seems TOO easy. Well, wish me lukk guys, I'm goin in!

***I'm almost tempted to add an additional challenge and say I can't buy anymore paint until I run out. Things are looking umm...luscious in the paint room. I don't NEEEEEEED any paint. It's just that I have more colors than others. Like...13 bottles of blakk. *side-eyes self* I'll try to lay off the paint purchases for a little while. No promises though. I'm almost out of turquoise. I need that in my life.***

Happy New Year everybody! I wish you all many blessings in 2011 and PLEASE be safe tonight.

No comments: