4.20.2010

The logo...

Over the years, the signature hasn't changed much. It's actually still very close to the original, and after much scribbling and doodling, I still decided not to change it. The SHAPE of the letters has changed and I eventually added the bars to the tops and bottoms to anchor them (much like the one in the blog header). They looked so lost and frail without them. Then, I decided I wanted a change. There was a short period of time where I actually had the signature inside a rectangle, but it wasn't closed. Symbolically speaking, it represented not being confined by “the box.” However, I thought it was too close to the box, so I literally said “FUKK THE BOX” and decided to change it to a circular design. Much more artsy choice in my opinion. Plus, I wanted it to look like a stamp...the official SYM1 seal of approval. I don't intend to make any more changes any time soon.



#shoutout to my intimate photograph...it's just not right, lol, but you get the idea.

No comments: